Already 1207 certified participants from 50 countries and regions.
This course aims to reveal the hidden innovation skills and allow to get well prepared for the whole innovation process from the idea to the market, including fundamental concepts, trends in innovation, popular inventions and some of the most important new concepts.
Also, this course will prepare you for the Innovation Week IWA 2022: find and start a new Innovation or startup.
Moreover, all Master of Innovation certificate holders benefit from free access to the Innovation Week IWA 2022. Start registration process here: fill and send the online Participation form to benefit from free registration fees offer
All lessons were created by Artificial Intelligence engine and were initially shared during the innovation week IWA international event during its live broadcast sessions in the form of live educational speakers’ sessions. And now, in order to improve the learning process, this course was created to allow future participants:
- To follow the course at their own pace and according to their availability,
- To test their knowledge all over the learning process to make sure that they understood the most important points and concepts.
- To complete their learning process by realizing a real innovation project.
Whatever was your skills and field of study or expertise, this course will open your mind and activate your innovation hidden skills. It will help you change your state of mind and empower your creativity. It will firstly focus on basic fundamentals and all necessary information to get started and develop your innovations, then, it will allow you understand the most important new concepts, actual most popular inventions and future trends in innovation, in order to help you get inspired from your specific environment and personal experience util you become able to develop your own innovations.
This course will allow you to:
- Learn fundamental knowledge for creating an innovation from beginning to end.
- All about technology needed to open your mind and expand your creativity skills.
- Number one strategy to having your innovations become successful.
- Biggest pitfalls to avoid when creating innovations.
In the last module, you should prepare at least one invention in order to validate your course and receive your certificate.
- You will need internet and a smartphone, computer or laptop to follow the course.
- You will need MS Office suite or other similar software to prepare your project of innovation (word documents, PowerPoint presentations, etc.).
Are you ready to finally master your hidden innovation skills and market your first innovation?
Then you’re in the right place. As the best didactic place for inventors with 1207 “Master of Innovation” certified participants from 50 countries and regions, a simple step-by-step plan will show you how to create your first successful Innovation.
Do you have questions such as:
- Is there an ideal behavior for my first innovation?
- How do I develop my innovation?
- Where and how should I protect my innovation?
- Is it hard to create my own innovation?
- What technology is best for innovation creators?
- What’s the difference between an invention and an innovation?
- Do I need both?
- Should I sell the patent of my invention or create my own startup?
- I’m not confident enough about my skills, who am I to create an innovation?
If any of these sounds familiar, then you’re in the right place!
We will cover the answers to these questions and then some.
This online course gives you several lessons, tests quizes and all the help that you need to get it done.
Are you ready?
See you in class!
#online #course #master #innovation #best #idea #build #invention #innovation #creativity #startup #protect #market #intellectual #property #IP #certificate
- This course is ideal for everyone desiring to expand his creativity and innovation skills.
- 03 hours and 35 minutes on-demand videos (English only)
- 43 lessons in 30 languages
- More than 400 useful links to extend your research in all lessons
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and desktop
- “Master of Innovation” certificate delivered upon completing this course
The process of innovation from the idea to the market can be done generally in some important steps as follow:
- Ideation: which means the development of Innovative Ideas and Concepts
- Product Design: including Creative Design, Prototyping, and Testing
- Law: Legal Aspects of IP and Entrepreneurship
- Customer discovery: Business Modeling and Customer Validation
- Finance: Financial Management and New Venture Financing
- Commercialization: Market Development and Commercialization
So, during this course we will discover all these aspects in the first module. However, these concepts will be introduced in a different order to make it easier to understand and memorize.
Then, starting from the second module, all lessons will focus on ideation since it’s the most important point in the whole process. So, until the fourth module different methods will be used to develop this capacity, and thus lessons will focus on some of the most important new concepts, trends of inventions and most popular inventions.
Also, it should be noted that there are five days between each two lessons (a lesson become available five days after completing the previous lesson). This period allow you go deeper in each concept, either by performing personal research on subjects that may be of interest, by practicing some tools, or at least by reading details that can be found online in the provided links for each lesson. This is important because the success of this course rely also on your own efforts during the entire process.
Finally, the last module should be validated by the development of an innovation which is of course the period where all learned assets can be applied and demonstrated.
The first lesson will be available 48 hours after enrolling.