Registrations are officially open to all individuals or organizations wishing to participate in the Innovation Week IWA 2022 which will be held on 10th of November 2022
This exhibition and competition provide extraordinary opportunities for all individual inventors, innovative companies, universities and scientific research centers, to express their creativity and innovative capacity, recognizing the vital importance of global innovation and to encourage the inventors’ initiative.
Therefore, to join this event and the worldwide amazing inventors and innovators family, please note that:
- the deadline for participation is September 30th, 2022 and interested candidates must complete and send the participation form online.
- allowed items are inventions and innovations preferably by images, video presentation, prototypes or products, and participation is possible remotely.
Moreover, if you still don’t have any inventions / innovations, no worries, you can enroll the following course right now and get prepared for the Innovation Week IWA 2022: Master of Innovation course
This “Master of Innovation” course is certainly the great novelty of this edition. It allow training by artificial intelligence robots to inspire and support young people and anyone interested in developing the spirit of invention and innovation. The objective is to reveal the hidden innovation skills and allow them to be well prepared for the entire innovation process, from the idea to the market, and pave the way for them to create new innovations or startups.
All lessons were initially shared during the IWA 2021 Innovation Week live sessions as educational seminars through the OFEED WebTV. And now, in order to improve the learning process, this course, currently available in 30 languages, has therefore been developed to allow future participants:
• to follow the courses according to their own pace and availability,
• to test their knowledge throughout the learning process,
• complete their training by carrying out a real innovation project using all the key learnings from this course.
Thus, even participants who doesn’t have an invention yet, can start the registration process to get ready for the Innovation Week IWA 2022 in time on November 2022.
It should be noted that this training delivers a “Master of Innovation” certificate at the end of the course and there are 1207 participants who have already obtained it from 50 countries and regions.
So, release your innovative potential and let’s continue our wonderful journey all together. For more details, check the Participation Guide.